Thank you for choosing LA County Nephrology to partner with you to care for your patient. Our goal is work closely with the patient’s care team to provide holistic care with a focus on quality of life.
Refer a Patient: To refer your patient to LA County Nephrology, please complete the Referral Form.
Request Medical Records: Please complete the Medical Records Request Form. Our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Clinical Information Center: In addition to the Patient Education Center, we offer clinical information for our medical colleagues. Click on the articles below for more clinical information to help you support your patient. As well, please feel free to contact any of our LA County Nephrology physicians with questions.
- Acute Kidney Injury: A Guide to Diagnosis and Management
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) screening
- CKD screening and gout
- Screening, monitoring, and treatment of stages 1-3 CKD
- Potassium homeostasis and hyperkalemia in CKD
- FAQs about glomerular filtration rate (GFR) estimates in the evaluation of kidney function
- Educating dialysis patients about phosphorous
- Biosimilar drugs and nephrology